Motor focus issues

Aloittaja DJ Seventen, 05.10.2022, 23:38:33

« edellinen - seuraava »

DJ Seventen

I purchased a simple motor focus device, forward back and speed dial on it. There was some fault where button was stuck in on it. It was outside of warranty so I thought I would try to fix it.
I should not have done that pop out came everything and I have no clue how to put it back together.

Does anyone know where I can take small electronics to be repaired? Or is this not even worth considering as it was like 60 euros to purchase new.
But I would rather not dump something if I don't have to.

Any advice most welcome please if there is a simple solution that could be possible for me to do to make it work.

-Patrick

GaryP

Any pictures available?

Kari
Kari Pulkkinen
Espoo, Finland

Harrastus uudelleen lämpiämässä...

DJ Seventen

https://imgur.com/a/fMMpfy4
I'm not sure if this works but will see

GaryP

I don't know what to say. Are you serious about that you really need help with those few parts? If nothing is broken, it should be quite easy. Did you try?

Kari
Kari Pulkkinen
Espoo, Finland

Harrastus uudelleen lämpiämässä...

DJ Seventen

The problem is the springs and little clips being too fiddly to put back, I have no feeling in thumb and index finger and they keep popping out trying to put back. So, I was wondering what can be put in the place to replace them? The issue was the button was stuck in and taking the case off revealed the spring had popped out, I thought this might be easy to put in but was confused what order to go back in so I carefully removed the working button to make a bigger mess :(